Canada Day at Canada Place 2019
CFOX is excited to present Canada Day at Canada Place, western Canada’s premier Canada Day event for over 30 years, bringing communities together to share our special bond of living in one of the greatest countries in the world and celebrating our freedom, values and diversity.
Join CFOX onsite for this years celebration and find us for your chance at great prizes.
This award-winning event, presented by the Port of Vancouver, is the largest Canada Day celebration outside our nation’s capital and the best way to celebrate our nation’s birthday!
2019 Event highlights include:
– Daytime event featuring performances by DiRTY RADiO, Blonde Diamond, Bitterly Divine, Marieme and many more
– Main stage headliner performance by Delhi 2 Dublin
– Citizenship Ceremony welcoming 60 new Canadians
– Coast Capital Savings Youth Zone
– Canadian Forces Zone with incredible displays and interactive exhibits
– Innovation Zone
– Kids’ Zone
– Picnic Plaza with picnic tables and family-friendly activities
– Food trucks
– Fireworks Show
Canada Day at Canada Place Fireworks
Vancouver’s only two-barge simultaneous pyrotechnic extravaganza. Watch as the sky lights up in celebration of our nation’s birthday!
The two fireworks barges are located in Coal Harbour, and Dundarave in West Vancouver.
Best viewing locations include:
-Fireworks Viewing Zone at Canada Place, Harbour Green Park, Coal Harbour, Stanley Park (9 o’clock gun), Crab Park, West Vancouver Seawall (between Ambleside and Dundarave)
*Please note fireworks are not viewable from English Bay, Kitsilano or Spanish Banks.